My lovely Followers

Tuesday 8 March 2016

Wow - its been a while

So here I was bored at work and I suddenly remembered that I used to write a blog, not a very good blog but hey I had a few followers.

It has been 4 years since my last post and a lot has changed! I have now graduated university and have a Software Engineering degree! It was a tough 4 years but I'm glad that I have made it to the other side (queue 'Hello' by Adele playing in my head right now) Andddd for the big news I am engaged and to be married in May! 9 weeks away!!


We got engaged last Valentine's day and have known each for 11 years as best friends! (soppy huh?)

I wish I could say that I will be posting regularly but I said that last time and 4 years had just passed by, but hopefully life doesn't take over again.


Hopefully speak to you soon. 

Jasmin xoxo



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I look forward to hearing from you lovely people

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...