My lovely Followers

Wednesday 10 October 2012

I'm back!

Hey my pretties! I am so sorry for being away for so long. Things have been crazy in my life for the past few months. I basically spent all my summer reading books and trying to sort out whatever was going on in my head.

 I'm in my second year of University now :) (yes I survived the first year lol) Im hoping on getting back to blogging  regularly  and hopefully everything should be back to normal. I hope you are all well!

If you want to keep in touch then follow me on twitter, tumblr and instagram

Tumblrhttp://heyitsjasminm.tumblr.com/

Twitter https://twitter.com/Jasmin_Mahmud

Instagram - @jazm93




Jasmin xoxo



1 comment:

  1. Great post !

    Like your style girl ;)

    If you have the time you are always welcome on my blog :)

    I just wanted to let you know I’ll be following you around from now
    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I look forward to hearing from you lovely people

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...