My lovely Followers

Saturday 25 February 2012

MAC Cremeblend Blush - Posey

Hi my lovely ones. Hope you are all having a good Saturday. England is starting to warm up which I'm happy about :) Anyway I recently purchased my first cream blush from MAC which is Posey which I have heard so much about and I'm so glad I got it. Its a really beautiful colour that looks beautiful on any skin colour. Its a beautiful dark coral





What I love about it 
  • Its a lovely dark coral perfect for spring 
  • It doesn't feel greasy on the skin or make your face look oily. It adds a lovely dewy finish.
  • It doesn't look chalky as some blushes can
  • Its really pigmented thus showing up on all skin colours
  • Its easily build able, so you can apply light or heavier depending on your mood 
I have no negatives about this blush and I know already that this is going to be used loads by me :D I'm really happy about the quality of this blush and as soon as I run out of this, I am definitely going to repurchase it.  

What are your thoughts on Posey?

Jasmin xx


15 comments:

  1. It looks gorgeous :D

    I've never tried MAC products but going to Shepherds Bush in April and there's a MAC store there so definitely gonna buy a bit of something when I go xx

    http://confessionsofasecretshopper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this blush. Yes you should but be careful, it can be very easy to fall in love with a lot of products and for the cost to pile up haha xx

      Delete
  2. Wow what a pretty colour, I tend to never buy products from MAC just because I have really dry skin and MAC products dry it out even more, but I might just have to give this blush a try!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its beautiful. Yes you should! But because its a cream blush, that shouldn't dry your skin out more right?

      xx

      Delete
  3. Thank you lovely :) and of course

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I recently purchased this too as my first cream blush! :) i really love the colour but unfortunately on my skin tone it makes me look like a brick red :(
    xxx

    http://shazilicious.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh no thats a shame it really is a lovely colour :( Have you tried applying it lightly?

      xx

      Delete
  5. I love mac make up!!

    Love your blog, follow each other's both with GFC and bloglovin? It would be great!
    Kiss

    http://tati-loves-pearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love mac makeup too. Im really obsessed with their blush and now Im starting to really like their lipsticks. Of course :) Thank you xx

      Delete
  6. mmm looks like an amazing color! love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Following u back my dear :) Kiss!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I look forward to hearing from you lovely people

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...