My lovely Followers

Thursday 2 February 2012

I'm in love with....

Source ABC Family

Ok so we all know that the stylists on pretty little liars are amazing. But I had to share with you all what Aria was wearing on episode 18 season 2 (I watched some online, I couldn't wait!)
I love the Betsey Johnson poncho that she wears, its so cute and like a saddo I tried googling everywhere to try and buy it but no luck :/

What do you think of poncho? Also if anyone finds the poncho online somewhere please let me know!

Jasmin xx

2 comments:

  1. thanks for commenting on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aria is my favourite character, shes so pretty. Great blog have just come across it and have subscribed xx

    Take a peek at mine...
    http://elefont-at.blogspot.com/

    Anika xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I look forward to hearing from you lovely people

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...