My lovely Followers

Thursday 9 February 2012

Dragon's Egg - Lush review

Hello my lovelies. Hope you are all well. I wanted to share with you a really cool bath ballistic called Dragon's egg. The smell kind of reminds me of those lemon sweets with sherbet inside mixed with jasmine, which I really like. The lady at Lush described this bath bomb as a bath bomb inside a bath both inside a bath bomb.. etc. Which is a really cool idea because you get a layer of white then it goes orange and white, then a golden orange and then finally a glittery golden colour. The golden orange is supposed to resemble the dragon's fire. 

As soon as you put the bath ballistic in the bath, it froths releasing a lovely creamy bath and then towards the last layers it fizzes and lets off the popping candy!

Lush say  "Like an everlasting gobstopper, this ballistic keeps on revealing layer upon layer of surprises. It gives up its gifts in an unfolding drama, leaving you in a bath of molten gold. Along the way you will experience a firework display of colour, a fiery crackle of popping candy, a swirling landscape of creamy foam and a drift of paper dragon scales.


To complete the fantasy we rounded this off with a fragrance of sexy jasmine and uplifting citruses and bergamot. Leaves you ready to come out of your cave and soar!"









Overall I really like this bath ballistic and it lasts around 10 minutes in the bath and leaves you smelly incredibly yummy. I think this is a unisex bath ballistic because it doesn't smell to girly.

What are your thoughts on the Dragon's egg? Would you try it?


Jasmin xx

1 comment:

  1. OMG this looks so cool!I wish I had a bathtub so I could try it out!

    Thank you so much for the sweet comment! IT really means a lot to me!

    XoXo
    Plami

    http://www.fashionthrill.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I look forward to hearing from you lovely people

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...