My lovely Followers

Wednesday 1 June 2011

May Favourites

Sorry its a bit late but I wanted to share with you all the products that I was loving in May.
The Bed Head Headrush shine adrenaline with a superfine mist adds shine to your hair and smells Amazing! It kind of smells like berries. I love this product and have been using this for a while. I agree with it adding shine on my hair. I put some on just after I have added heat to my hair or if i feel like my hair is looking a big dull and frizzy.  £12
What it says on the bottle  Shine adrenaline for your hair. Superfine super shine spray that will go straight to your head. This lightweight spray gives your hair extreme gloss with all-over coverage.


Hollister Body Mist in Laguna Beach. I absolutely love this! (as you can tell its half full) Holluster have a few body mists but I loved this smell the most. It smells so floral and sweet, a really girly smell and I can't get enough of this. As soon as it finishes i'm running back for more. I bought this for £8 





Mac Studio Moisture Tint SPF 15 is basically a tinted moisturiser. I don't wear foundation so when I go out I like to use this to give me a hint of coverage. This comes in 3 shades. Light, Medium and Dark. The SA in MAC said I was in shade Dark but I think its to dark for my face and because I went to selfridges in Manchester I could return it because I do not have a selfridges in my city. So whenever I use I like to put Loreal true match powder in Beige to lighten it up. I really like this product and it does stay on my skin for quite a while. It doesnt feel greasy as some tinted moisturisers can that have an SPF in. £19


MAC Springsheen blush. I am starting to become blush crazy. I have got so much on my list that I can not wait to buy! I was recently in MAC as saw this blusher and swatched in on my hand. I fell in love with it because I thought it would make my cheekbones look amazing and it does but you have to be careful when applying it as it can make you look orange. Its a peachy orange shade with shimmer and really does enhance your cheekbones and gives them a natural glow. I actually bought this on ebay for £10.99. There are quite alot of MAC blushes that you can get from ebay and are a cheaper alternative as MAC can be expensive. This was my first blush that I purchased from ebay and was happy with the quality.

So that concludes my May favorites, I thought I would include a photo of my sister, boyfriend and me which I edited thanks to Jelena who wrote a post on how to edit your photos. I never really knew how to edit photos and I'm so thankful to her for writing that post.


What are you currently loving?
Jasmin xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I look forward to hearing from you lovely people

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...