My lovely Followers

Sunday 12 June 2011

MTV Movie Awards 2011

I was watching the MTV movie awards this morning and couldn't stop laughing! the guy who hosted it (Jason Sudeikis) is incredibly funny. Any guesses at who won most of the awards? ...... Yep your right the Twilight guys won best movie, Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart won best on screen kiss. Rob won best male and Kristen won Best female. Also!! they showed the new trailers for Twilight Breaking Dawn part 1 and Harry Potter and the dealthy hallows part 2. Its so sad that its the last Harry Potter, its like we grow up with them and now its finishing, 
What am I going to do with my life (sobs)


Now here is the exciting part. The Best Dressed







I think my favorite has to be Emma Watson. She looks gorgeous and so classy. She can definitely rock the short hair. Who is your favorite and what did you think of the awards?  


Jasmin xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I look forward to hearing from you lovely people

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...