My lovely Followers

Friday 5 August 2011

Movie Review - Water For Elephants








Plot Summary: During the Great Depression, Jacob, a penniless and recently-orphaned veterinary school student, parlays his expertise with animals into a job with a second-rate traveling circus. He falls in love with Marlena, one of the show's star performers, but their romance is complicated by Marlena's husband, the charismatic but unbalanced circus boss. 

My Thoughts: I have to say that I wasn't really expecting much from this film it was just something to watch to pass time. But now that I have watched it,  IT IS SUCH A GOOD FILM!
I loved every minute it of it and would recommend everyone watches it. The movie stars the beautiful Reece Witherspoon and hunky Robert Pattinson. The acting in this film is very good and I love the way it was put together. Its not really a classic Romantic film and has such a good story line. Its basically about his life in the circus and forbidden love. 
 I would give this a 8/10 and is a film to watch.



Jasmin xxx

1 comment:

  1. He is hunk isn't he, he is just so amazing :P

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I look forward to hearing from you lovely people

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...