My lovely Followers

Tuesday 2 August 2011

NOTD - 17 Tropical Island




So I went into boots (drugstore in England) searching for a coral nail varnish and came across this nail varnish by Boots own brand 17. Its cheap and cheerful costing only £2.99, therefore is great as a first coral varnish.

My thoughts - This is lovely orangey coral colour with gold sparkles, its looking really orange in the pictures but it is coral with a hint of orange. It looks so pretty but it is very sheer so 3 coats is needed for it to really like a proper nail varnish should. But hey what to expect for the price right? I recommend this to anyone looking for a cheap coral colour but be prepared to add a few coats. Oh and it dries quite fast.

Jasmin xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I look forward to hearing from you lovely people

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...