My lovely Followers

Tuesday 17 January 2012

Lush Haul!

Hey Guys!
Wow its been like forever since I last blogged. Sorry that I have been so MIA. I've just been so busy with uni and the work load is crazy.
Anyway I wanted to share with you all what I got from Lush. To those who don't know, Lush have a 50% sale on all their Christmas items.

I love love love the Think Pink gift set. If you are unsure about what you want for valentines day then Get This. I for sure am going to get it again. I love the products that they have put inside it.








So my lovely boyfriend bought me the Think Pink gift which retails at £39.99 but it was 50% off, so like £20. Which is a bargain for 11 products from Lush. I've wanted to get this one for ages because the packaging is so cute, it includes a lot of really good products and everything is PINK! 

What have you been loving at Lush? 

Jasmin xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I look forward to hearing from you lovely people

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...