My lovely Followers

Wednesday 4 May 2011

Blush my world - MAC

Hey there. I have recently become Blush obsessed after watching videos on youtube and reading blogs. I recently collected 3 blushes from Mac which are Pinch 0' Peach, Dollymix and Breezy.
 Pinch O' Peach is a lovely soft pink with a hint of peach. It just gives that lovely hint of pink to the cheeks. You add a little to or build it up. I personally have to build it up a bit for it to show, I wear this as a casual look or for just a soft looking look.

Dollymix is a gorgeous pink, its kind of a dark hot pink. It looks quite scary in the pan but its looks lovely on. Rememeber a little goes a long way. Dollymix is a very popular one I have heard so much about it and it will suit every skin tone. I'm around a NC43 and didn't know which shade to go for and the Mac lady recommended this one (which the boy kindyly bought :D)



Breezy is thedarkest one out of all three and is a plum pink. This was the first one that I purchased and looks amazing on darker skin types. I choose this one when I'm going out in the evening because its alot darker. 


Right to left - Pinch O' Peach, Dollymix and Breezy


These are a few of my Fav blogs - Kaushal, Dulce she also has a youtube page  and Zara

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I look forward to hearing from you lovely people

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...