My lovely Followers

Thursday 26 May 2011

VO5 Give Me Texture Instant Oomph Powder



 I heard about this product from watching Swalker's video on youtube and decided to try it out as it look quite cool and gave her loads of volume on her hair. So the power is supposed to give you loads of volume and be an alternative for backcombing and as I don't backcomb I thought it would be good to try. So you are supposed to shake the bottle to get the product to work and put some powder into your hands and apply to your hair.

Personally I don't think it works for me, it might be because I am not doing it correctly but it has no directions on the bottle and I am following steps from SWalkers video, or it could be because my hair was curly at the time and is best suited for straight her? I'm not sure if I'm going to keep it and hope it works later or if I should return it. The good thing is that it smells nice and doesn't leave white patches in your hair, as the powder is white. 
You can buy it from Boots who have a offer of buy two for £4.50 or 1 for £4.05 so it makes sense to buy to.
Have any of you tried this product and what do you think about it if you have?

Jasmin xx

3 comments:

  1. Never heard of this brand before. Don't think we have it over here in Belgium...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok well its just a brand that sells hair products in drugstores.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found this but there are instructions on the bottle you need to peel back the label where the arrow is xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I look forward to hearing from you lovely people

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...